When we get to a certain age some of us start to act a little strangely. You may become:
- discontented with a life or lifestyle that has provided happiness for many years
- bored with things, work or people that have until now been satisfying and important in your life
- unsettled and feel like having an adventure or want to do something completely different - like get a motorbike or a complete new wardrobe of clothes!
- start lusting after (or have an affair with) a younger partner, in the hope of regaining your youth
- unclear about life and start questioning the meaning of life, and the decisions that you have already made
- confused about who you are, or where your life is going
All these thoughts and feelings are a natural part of getting older and it's OK to think them - but acting on them can sometimes have disastrous consequences that you may live to regret. With a little help and imagination you can spice up your life without jeopardising all the good things you already have.
For help in getting life back into perspective call me for your first life-straightening session on 0121-689 9715.
Or e-mail now!
Mid-Life Crisis or